Householders and Houseowners Policy
This policy provides wide cover for owner or occupier of a private dwelling. It covers the building and household contents of the home and all risks cover on specified valuables away from the home.

Office Combined Policy
The policy provides cover for office owners and tenants. It protects office contents, office machinery, and documents against risks of Fire, Explosion, flood, storm, riot, strike, malicious damage, theft, impact damage and liability to third parties.